Thursday 1 March 2007

'The Manic Green Beachers'



I can't think of a better way to spend St David's Day (or any day really) than on the Gower beaches. It was fresh and breezy and Christine and my eager son were on a mission - driftwood. We examined every piece and rated on shape, feel and size. There was so much to choose from, washed up by the high tides and only the best made the bag. It's for one of Christine's mad projects but let's just see where the creativity takes her this time. I'll publish the end result.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ella

I am writing the news updates for New Consumer and thought it would be great to mention your story. Please can you send a high res image that I could use to illustrate this to cathystrongman@googlemail.com as soon as possible. Many thanks,

Cathy