Saturday 21 July 2007

Oh and we'd love to see you at the Gower Show

This blog was supposed to be about how we'll be featuring at the Gower Show on Sunday 5th August. There will be the last chance to keep the summer feeling going (has it started?) with the last of our summer collection at greatly reduced prices. See you in the craft tent - we'll be there bright and early in the morning...............

Now onto what's exciting me at the moment. I popped into Pebble (you know where we sell our jewellery locally) and was gobsmacked to see a new beautiful range of 'climate neutral' clothing produced using solar power in Byron Bay, Australia - Bird. Now I'm guessing the journey of the products have been offset; Jane at Pebble said that they arrived in super compostable packaging. Shipping aside, the range is beautiful, as is the website. Bird is the brainchild of a local girl now living the dream it seems. Jealous, me? I've got my wellies ready for the Gower show and well Rachel from Bird's got, endless sunshine, I guess. Whose got the best coastline though??????

Ella
(P.s. I think Bird may be exclusive to Pebble in the UK.)

No comments: