Friday 29 June 2007

The worry lines are gone

I had been a little worried lately about the lack of communication from our Fair Trade bead suppliers in Africa. However Christine assured me that they had come through for us fine in the past and we needed to have faith. Finally this week I had the email I had been waiting for - the beads are being shipped. They have had power problems again and were very apologetic, I even felt a bit guilty for doubting them. So now I can get the focus back on the next collection. Will have news shortly on a show we will be attending in August, which I'm really excited about.

Check out my skincare review at New Consumer, after I received some lovely products from award winning green e-department store - Natural Collection. I wrote this review awhile ago but I'm still loving the Skincare cafe range, especially the moisturiser [See pic]


Ella

No comments: